In lieu of the postponed Cruise360 Australasia Conference in Sydney, the August 27 forum will provide an essential update for the region’s cruise community, offering important insight as the industry navigates a path to recovery.
CLIA announced speakers for the online event, which will combine the global perspective of international leaders with the insight of key regional executives working on cruising’s resumption locally. Speakers will include:
– Kelly Craighead – CLIA Global President and CEO
– Gianni Onorato – CEO, MSC Cruises
– Ellen Bettridge – President & CEO, Uniworld Boutique River Cruise Collection
– Jason Montague – President & CEO, Regent Seven Seas Cruises
– Colleen McDaniel – Editor in Chief, Cruise Critic
– Annie Chang – Director, Cruise Development, Singapore Tourism Board
– Gavin Smith – CLIA Australasia Chair; VP & MD Australia & New Zealand, Royal Caribbean
– Sture Myrmell – CLIA Advocacy Committee Chair; President, Carnival Australia
– Sarina Bratton – Chairman Asia Pacific, Ponant Yacht Cruises & Expeditions
– Michael Londregan – Senior Vice President, Global Operations, Virtuoso.
Other speakers will be announced soon.
CLIA Managing Director Australasia Joel Katz said the Virtual Cruise Forum was open to all CLIA Australasia and Asia members at no charge and would feature live panel discussions and interviews.
“At a critical time for our industry, this online forum will give travel agents valuable insight that will help ensure they benefit from cruising’s recovery,” Mr Katz said. “It has never been more important for our cruise community to unite around our common goals, and with the help of global industry leaders this forum will help define our path forward.”
Topics will include a State of the Industry update on cruising’s road to recovery; how the cruise sector is working to rebuild confidence; how travel agents can achieve new relevance as cruise specialists; and how close collaborations have resulted in the successful resumption of operations overseas.
The Virtual Cruise Forum will run from 10am to 4pm AEST (12pm to 6pm NZST) on Friday August 27, 2021. For further details and registration, CLIA Members can visit Virtual Cruise Forum.
CLIA invites you to join our Virtual Cruise Forum on Friday 27 August 2021, offering essential insight from regional and international speakers as our industry navigates a path to recovery.
To be held in lieu of the postponed Cruise360 Australasia Conference in Sydney, this forum will provide important updates and an opportunity for our cruise community to unite at this critical time.
CLIA’s Virtual Cruise Forum is open to all CLIA Members at no charge and will feature live panel discussions and interviews – each designed to keep you informed and ensure you benefit from cruising’s recovery.
First published at TravelCommunication.net
First published at TravelNewsHub.com – Global Travel News